Are you a university student or graduate thinking of applying to medicine?
As businesses compete for talent, expand into new markets and accelerate innovation, diversity and inclusiveness is a source of competitive advantage.
A message from Yulia Kiseleva, PhD student at the Department of War Studies at King's
Monday 1 December 2014, 5-6.30 pm, WS MTG 6.07
Do you want to find out more about working in a particular sector? Then come along to our sector insights panel discussion! You will learn about what it's like to work in this area, and benefit from the personal insight of employers. You'll find out what they look for, how to find the best opportunities, and more about common routes in. Speakers include The Cabinet Office, NGDP (Local Gov Leadership Programme) and the Civil Service Fast Stream.
This event has been organised in conjunction with the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals and they have an amazing line up of for us.
On Monday we have the college wide internships fair. All opportunities are open to undergrads as well as post grads. 15 recruiters are attending , including Deloitte, KPMG, International volunteering organisation Frontier and Absolute Internship.
Here's a summary of the news, blog posts and careers information we’ve come across in the last month that we thought may be of interest to you.
- Disabled Students: Your Guide to Navigating and Accessing Higher Education
- Riding the freelance roller coaster Making a living as a creative freelancer with a severe disability.
- Journey of a Transgender Professional: Her Perspective
- Vince Cable and Chuka Umunna act on City ethnicity
- Facing the taboo of race discrimination in higher education
- Why we urgently need Islamic student loans
- Generation Y women have best skills to break glass ceiling
- 5 things you need to know about being a woman in STEM
- Social mobility and the City: will you get a fair chance with graduate recruiters?
Find more news and events on the Reach website.
On Monday 3rd November 17.00 - 18.00 K.6.07 we have our consultancy forum. We have the Crisis Management/ Resilience team from Deloitte attending, along with KPMG and Frontier Strategy Group.