The new term brings with it the usual bewildering range of graduate fairs and slick employer presentations. What’s the best way of visiting the fairs and finding out which employers you might actually be interested in working for?
As businesses compete for talent, expand into new markets and accelerate innovation, diversity and inclusiveness is a source of competitive advantage.
A message from Yulia Kiseleva, PhD student at the Department of War Studies at King's
Careers in Journalism
This event has been organised in conjunction with the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals and they have an amazing line up of for us.
Here's a summary of the news, blog posts and careers information we’ve come across in the last month that we thought may be of interest to you.
- Disabled Students: Your Guide to Navigating and Accessing Higher Education
- Riding the freelance roller coaster Making a living as a creative freelancer with a severe disability.
- Journey of a Transgender Professional: Her Perspective
- Vince Cable and Chuka Umunna act on City ethnicity
- Facing the taboo of race discrimination in higher education
- Why we urgently need Islamic student loans
- Generation Y women have best skills to break glass ceiling
- 5 things you need to know about being a woman in STEM
- Social mobility and the City: will you get a fair chance with graduate recruiters?
Find more news and events on the Reach website.
On Monday 3rd November 17.00 - 18.00 K.6.07 we have our consultancy forum. We have the Crisis Management/ Resilience team from Deloitte attending, along with KPMG and Frontier Strategy Group.
This event is now over.