About Turnkey Consulting
Turnkey Consulting provides services in the areas of Security, Controls and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) to some of the largest organisations in the world.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a culture of knowledge sharing and putting the client at the centre of everything that we do.
With extensive business experience and industry-leading technical capability, our consulting team have a unique insight into security and risk management best practice. Our aim is to ensure that all of our clients can achieve the fine balance between business enablement and security.
We are looking for independent, proactive and ambitious individuals who are committed to making a tangible contribution to the company.
While some knowledge of Information Security would be advantageous, intellectual curiosity and a can-do attitude is more important than what subject your degree is in. Our structured training programme is designed to equip you with a broad set of skills that will help you to excel in your consultancy career with us, so no technical knowledge is
Key attributes we are looking for are:
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build enduring relationships
- Can analyse and solve complex problems in a structured manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Confidence to ask questions and contribute
- Always looking for better ways of doing things
- 300+ UCAS points (or equivalent) achieved in the same academic year, excluding General Studies
- Bachelors Degree or higher in any discipline. Minimum 2:1
Closing date for applications is 31/07/2015.
Full details are on JobOnline