Please note this course is now over.
Are you feeling stuck in your career and looking to make a career change? Are you a student or recent graduate worried about how to make the successful transition into the world of work? Are you currently unemployed and struggling to make a positive impact on recruiters?
Whatever your circumstances, proffessional background or career stage a new online careers and employability course developed by The Careers Group, University of London will help.
The course is a MOOC which is a new form of online education, offering interactive short courses, free to all, with no entry requirements. The Careers Group’s 6-week course is the first MOOC to be aimed at anyone who wants to explore their career management and employability skills, regardless of their discipline, background or current career stage.
This course is for you if you would like to:
• Understand the drivers behind your career preferences and choices
• Identify the skills which you can offer and know your current skills gaps
• Recognise opportunities for your career enhancement
• Summarise your achievements and skills
• Conduct effective job interviews
• Make the most of your professional network both on and
Come join the 100,000 plus students who have already signed up from over 200 countries worldwide!