Here's a summary of the news, blog posts and careers information we’ve come across in the last month that we thought may be of interest to you.
- Disabled Students: Your Guide to Navigating and Accessing Higher Education
- Riding the freelance roller coaster Making a living as a creative freelancer with a severe disability.
- Journey of a Transgender Professional: Her Perspective
- Vince Cable and Chuka Umunna act on City ethnicity
- Facing the taboo of race discrimination in higher education
- Why we urgently need Islamic student loans
- Generation Y women have best skills to break glass ceiling
- 5 things you need to know about being a woman in STEM
- Social mobility and the City: will you get a fair chance with graduate recruiters?
Find more news and events on the Reach website.