Want to learn how to make effective career decisions?
Would you value learning from people in different countries about what has helped their career success?
Over 80,000 people from across the world signed up last year for 'Enhance Your Career and Employability Skills' a free 6 week course run by The Careers Group, University of London.
The good news is it's running again from 1st June 2015 and you can find out more and register here: https://www.coursera.org/course/career
Here's what the course enables you to do:
- Understand the drivers behind your career preferences and choices
- Identify the skills which you can offer and know your current skills gaps
- Recognise opportunities for your career enhancement both within and beyond your current employer
- Summarise your achievements and skills in appropriate formats for future employers or academic institutions
- Perform effectively in a face-to-face encounter such as an interview or during a presentation
- Extend and make most effective use of your professional network both on and off line